Vapor Industry Looks to FDA for Guidance in the New Regulatory Landscape
“A lot has changed in a year when it comes to the vapor industry.
In early 2019, the industry was greeted with news that Scott Gottlieb was preparing to step down as commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). His decision came after months of speculation on the how the FDA would crack down on electronic cigarettes and vapor products — and when.
Now, we know. Except it was different than what the industry expected, as Brittani Cushman, senior vice president of external affairs for Turning Point Brands, pointed out during a panel at Tobacco Plus Expo (TPE) 2020. The panel was entitled: ‘Waiting to Exhale: Mastering Today’s Vapor and E-Cigarette Market.'”
Melissa Kress | February 6, 2020
- E-Alternative Solutions Receives Acceptance and Filing Letters from U.S. FDA for Premarket Tobacco Product Applications for Leap® and Leap Go® Vapor Products
- E-Alternative Solutions Submits Premarket Tobacco Product Applications to U.S. FDA for Leap® and Leap Go® Vapor Products
- 2020 Category Captain for E-Cigarette/Vapor Products: E-Alternative Solutions
- E-Alternative Solutions: Your C-Store Partner
- Caution Surrounds CBD Products as Regulation Looms