E-Alternative Solutions at TPE 2019
EAS will showcase its portfolio of satisfying, award-winning vapor products and industry-leading retail solutions at the 2019 Tobacco Plus Expo (TPE) in Las Vegas, Nevada from February 11-13 at Booth #7028.
This year, EAS is recognized by Convenience Store News (CSN) as the 2019 Category Captain in Electronic Vapor Products, awarded for excellence in innovative, creative and profit-generating category management platforms.
“As evolving consumer demand and regulatory reform shape the vapor market, EAS brings best-in-class expertise in sales, marketing and compliance, along with a suite of satisfying vapor products to help retailers navigate these changes,” said Jacopo D’Alessandris, CEO and President, EAS. “EAS is a family-owned company that prides itself on being a smart, informed and ethical partner. We understand and embrace our responsibility to position ourselves – and the entire category – for sustained, ethical growth, and to ensure adult smokers continue to have alternatives they can trust.”
To Continue Reading, Click Here
- E-Alternative Solutions Submits Premarket Tobacco Product Applications to U.S. FDA for Leap® and Leap Go® Vapor Products
- 2020 Category Captain for E-Cigarette/Vapor Products: E-Alternative Solutions
- E-Alternative Solutions: Your C-Store Partner
- Caution Surrounds CBD Products as Regulation Looms
- Vapor Industry Looks to FDA for Guidance in the New Regulatory Landscape